Treat yourself to some rustic luxury at Port Eliot with cosy canvas camping in tipis and yurts from Hearthworks.
- Beautiful, comfortable and spacious
- Range of sizes to suit couples, families or large groups of friends
- Traditional tipis come complete with rain-hat, waterproof groundsheet and matting flooring
- Yurts are all full height and have a central skylight window, waterproof groundsheet and carpet flooring
- Tipi tents – their budget option, have an integral waterproof groundsheet, carpet flooring and a single central pole
- Optional Furnishings package includes handwoven rugs, large cushions, bolsters, sheepskins, wooden tables and lanterns
- Luxury option with raised wooden bed bases, electric sockets, electric lamp, mirror, hairdryer, coathangers and backrest chairs
Fancy a good night’s sleep?
You can even book single or double Futon Beds complete with sheets, duvet, pillows and warm blanket.
Want to keep your phone charged?
Just book a hugely popular Power Table. Each wooden table comes with 2 standard 12v car-charger sockets and built in LED lighting.
The team at Hearthworks want your time at Port Eliot to be as relaxing as possible, so that you can simply enjoy yourself and really make the most of the festival.
● Tipis and yurts are pre-erected and ready for your arrival
● Reception tipi with staff to settle you in and make sure your stay goes smoothly
● Maintenance crew to look after the structures during the event
● Tipis and yurts are situated in a beautiful camping area with easy access to facilities such as Showers and Toilets
Just let us know if you have any special requests and we’ll be happy to do our best for you.
For more information, prices and to book accommodation for this year’s festival, click here.